Download Schematic PDF file.
Flow N Grow™ 6 Bay Floating Cage
Introducing the Flow N Grow™ Floating Oyster Cage.
More flow. More grow. More dough!
We know no two sites are the same, growers need flexible, configurable gear that can be customized to their individual needs. After 40 years of manufacturing oyster cages, we decided it was time to develop our own float.
You asked, we listened!
- Longer and more buoyant floats are positioned flush to the edge of the cage. This provides superior stability, especially when the cage is in the de-fouling position.
- Flow N Grow is available in a 6 or 9 bay cage configuration.
- Our roomy cage bay size provides superior water flow around and between your oyster bags.
- Floats can be retrofitted on existing bottom cages.
- Heavy duty marine grade wire mesh straps.
- Our cage bays work with either square boxed, or diamond pillowcase style oyster bags. You choose!
- Optional gunnel mounted flipped tool.
Flow N Grow Float Specifications:
- 243 Pounds of flotation each, 486 pounds per cage.
- Each Float measure 62.5 x 13.75 x 9.5″ and weighs 13.5 pounds (download pdf of the Flow N Grow 6-Bay dimensional schematic).
- High quality UV stable plastic
- Manufactured in the US
6 Bay Cage Specification:
- Cage measures 9” tall x 67.5” long x 40.5” wide.
- Constructed from 8G 4.5” square marine grade wire mesh.
- Full width double 8G bridal points.
- Full back panel.
- Solid rubber cord door closures.
- 3 bays across, 2 bays tall.
- Heavy duty marine grade wire float straps.
- Optional bird deterrent post with string.
- Optional gunwale mounted flipping tool.
- Manufactured in the US.