A long tapered buoy used in place of a standard round mooring buoy during the winter months. The Sully Stick has a molded in eyelet at the top for easy retrieval. The base eyelet is reinforced with a galvanized metal bushing to attach a rope and connect to the anchor chain. The shape of the Sully stick helps it escape ice entrapment better than a round buoy and can extend the useful life of a mooring buoy by protecting it from the damaging effects of freezing temperatures.
- 31″ long, 6″ around at the widest point.
- Anchoring Eye: 1.5″ molded hole
- Pick Up Eye: None
- Internal Ballast: None, requires 6.5 lbs of chain to stand vertical
- Visibility; 18″ above the water line
- Buoyancy: 15 pounds
Large Stick (Available for pick-up, or shipment via pallet, call for details)
- 80″ long, 6″ around at the widest point.
- Anchoring Eye: 1.725″ reinforced galvanized grommet for easy retrieval
- Pick Up Eye: 1.5″ molded hole
- Internal Ballast: 10 pounds, requires an additional 5 lbs of chain to stand vertical
- Visibility; 48″ Above the water line
- Buoyancy: 40 pounds