Isomax Jacket, Yellow with Orange Sleeves
High performance jacket with two major innovations:
- The Isolatech technique (patented) reducing condensation by insulating the areas of contact (shoulders, chest, top of back)
- The “MAGIC” hood (patented) providing an unimpaired view in all circumstances and allowing a hard hat to be worn. It moves with the head.
- Kimono-style cut for greater ease of movement. Longer at the back for better protection.
- Cap-Coz fabric for comfort and Nylpêche fabric in area subject to wear.
- High-frequency welded seams.
- Heavy duty zip fastener under double self-grip flap.
- Adjustable elasticated inner cuffs with snap fasteners.
NYLPÊCHE fabric: Very tear resistant. Double-sided coating. Designed and perfected for industrial fishing, this fabric has been embraced by the majority of fishermen throughout the world. The coating is carefully elaborated using only high-quality plasticizers. This explains this fabric’s excellent resistance to variations in temperature, as well as oils and grease. The technical characteristics of the Nylpêche fabric provide completely waterproof garments second to none for their strength and suppleness. Composition: Polyester 150 g/m². Double sided PVC coating with a high-quality composition 335 g/m². Total weight 485 g/m².